Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    Is there some way to increase the color saturation or contrast of the pages so that I can easily tell the difference between Smilies?

    Can more Smilies be accessed?

    Regards, Marshall.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    click on "help desk" and then "new ticket" to start a new issue.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    So obvious. Many thanks>
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    So obvious. Many thanks>
    I had no idea at first either. I had to ask Steven in a PM.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  5. #5
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    booo...
    Actualy the forums owner and or moderators can alter the colors of this forum.
    If there is a general concensus and no objections I can can try to do this for you guys. Just need some idea of the color scheme... It can always be changed back or modified. There is also the ability to also can change any icon or button.
    As for the smilies... Would you want the set that the previous system had? Or if there is a smilie set you have found let me know where it is and I will added it in.
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    ....Or if there is a smilie set you have found let me know where it is and I will added it in.
    These are kinda cool;

    smilies image, smilies photo
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    I cannot access this forums Help Desk.


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    The ones we had before were Fine Steven.

  8. #8
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    Here are the first 20 I did this afternoon...

    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Earl K's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    NICE !!! Luv em !

    <> EarlK

  10. #10
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    And another 20...

    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.